Travels with Paddles

a sea kayaking journal

Axel Schoevers (Photo: A. de Krook) Name:
Axel Schoevers
Location:
Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feeding

Today I experimented with adding sitefeed to my web log. This proved to be a very frustrating activity because Blogger (in my case?) does NOT generate the correct code in the headers to make it work and information on the web about rss and atom is highly technical. Even almost too technical for me ;-) The help page on sitefeed on Blogger is 'not-found' ! The last issue to solve is that my sitefeed does not show a 'plus-sign' on Google custom search page to see the text of a post. Hopefully this post will activate that. Yesterday I experimented with AdSense. That's the advertising on my blog. Don't be affraid, I am only experimenting with what this is all about and how 'intelligent' Google is with matching AdSense advertising to my blog. I have no intention whatsoever to try to make any money with AdSense.

No comments: