Travels with Paddles

a sea kayaking journal

Axel Schoevers (Photo: A. de Krook) Name:
Axel Schoevers
Location:
Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Picture This


Finally got around to make my final Baja photo selection of my February trip. Not my final Baja visit I hope!

Fancy a sea kayaking trip in Baja California but you do not have a group to join from your country?

Just inform Sea Kayak Baja Mexico of your interest and Ginni Callahan will try to form a group of similar ability and interest and will keep you informed on upcoming trips that you might be interested in. This worked extremely well for us this year.

If you want to join a trip with me, my next planned visit is already this November 2016. Exact dates? Currently I am flexible as long as it is in November.

It will be an 8-day trip around Isla Carmen, suitable for BCU 3* level/ability sea kayakers. Among the two guides we speak English, Spanish, Dutch and German. For cost and arrangements please check-out SKBM website. Maximum group size is 8 paddlers.

No comments: