Travels with Paddles

a sea kayaking journal

Axel Schoevers (Photo: A. de Krook) Name:
Axel Schoevers
Location:
Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

Saturday, November 26, 2016

On the grid again

It has been a very active two weeks for me. First I was on a Wilderness First Responder course in Scotland. A full-on week of intensive classes daily from 08:45 until 21:00; with breakfast before and the shortest of lunches and dinners inbetween.

Last week I spent a week on-board a yacht for a Competent Crew / Day Skipper course around Anglesey with some very interesting and challenging conditions... The few moments off AND with internet I could not be bothered other than essential e-mailing. More about those courses at a later date.

Saturday in Anglesey with a georgeous sunny and windless day. What else then the Skerries? I joined Tavy, Misha, Geth, Rachel & Paul for a paddle to the Skerries from Cemlyn and back.

@Peddelpraat WKC
I hope you all had a productive meeting for next years' Peddelpraat club trip calender! This is only the second time I had to miss this annual meeting in more than 15 years.

No comments: