Travels with Paddles

a sea kayaking journal

Axel Schoevers (Photo: A. de Krook) Name:
Axel Schoevers
Location:
Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

Friday, August 19, 2005

Travels with Paddles

Welcome to my new web journal. This journal will be used during my sea kayaking travels. This web journal replaces my previous News page. More stories and pictures can be found at www.seakayaker.nl

If you want to receive (e-mail) updates to my weblog, then please subscribe to Feedburner.

I have posted many of a trip report over the years. You can search for a specific article on my website by using the search box.

This journal shows a different photo every time it is (re-)loaded. You can cycle through all the available photo's in a chronological order by clicking on the picture.

Click here to view some film footage of me paddling at the Penrhyn Mawr tidal race in Wales.

If you want to learn more about the country that I live in, the Netherlands, then click here.

No comments: